American College of Surgeons Trauma Survey Prep
Multiple Client Locations
- A mid-sized, regional referral center. Seeking first American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center in State
- Large Children’s Hospital with time-limited Level II designation from State seeking first time American College of Surgeons verification
- Mid-sized Level III Trauma Center. Up for American College of Surgeons re-verification following significant programmatic turnover
- Large non-designated medical center seeking initial Level II verification
- Large Level II Trauma Center seeking reverification following significant leadership turnover
Organizational desire to be verified by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) Committee on Trauma. The ACS does not designate trauma centers; instead, it verifies the presence of the resources listed in Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient. There is a strong emphasis on sustainable performance improvement.
The Eleva Approach
- Complete assessment to determine current state of readiness and internal resource availability, preparation, level of expertise, and organizational commitment.
- Analyze baseline data to identify gaps and design optimal trauma program structure.
- Increased autonomy of internal staff by mentoring and coaching on identifying deficiencies, drafting applications and preparing for site surveys for future trauma accreditation process.
- Provided limited interim leadership, if needed.
- Successful American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma Verification for Level III Adult, Level II Adult, Level II Pediatric trauma centers.
- Recognition for best practice performance improvement models.